Everyone loves a white, healthy smile. The confidence and self-esteem that can come from a beaming white set of teeth can be fantastic for your personal life and your career. In order to find teeth whitening east Los Angeles, one of your best options would be to ask about Zoom Teeth Whitening, which is one of the easiest and most effective ways to whiten your teeth.
Aside from getting teeth whitening east Los Angeles, there are a few things you can do at home to help your teeth become (or stay) as white as possible. Here are a few of the best foods to do precisely that:
- Nuts. Although the health properties of seeds and different types of nuts are well known, the key with eating these types of foods in regards to gaining whiter teeth are in their abrasive properties that act as a buffer on your enamel. As your teeth chomp down on them, the rough exterior wipes away the plague and teeth stains, helping to give your teeth a crisp, white shine. To beef up the health properties, opt for healthy snacks like almonds and brazil nuts that give your body extra fiber as well.
- Water. You should probably be drinking at least eight 8-ounce glasses of this magical elixir daily anyways, but in addition to helping your blood flow better and oxygen to circulate throughout your body, water also acts as an effective "rinse" on your teeth as well. Coffee and red wine are notorious for staining your teeth, so swishing around some water before, during, and after you drink those things will help rinse off the residue that leaves stains. If you're looking for teeth whitening east Los Angeles, or anywhere for that matter, look no further than your nearest water fountain.
- \Strawberries. Some who are needing teeth whitening east Los Angeles may steer clear of strawberries because of the idea that the red coloring will stain your teeth, but the malic acid that is present in strawberries is a very effective cleansing agent that cleans your teeth and keeps them looking great. Mix them in with your salads or eat them straight out of the bag to easily implement them in your diet.
- Baking Soda. Ok, so maybe you won't be eating this item, but it should still be found in just about any pantry across America. Little known fact: baking soda is actually a form of salt, which means it can be found in several different types of recipes. It also has abrasive properties which give your teeth a good scrubbing once they're applied. A good rule of thumb is to switch out your regular fluoride toothpaste with baking soda for a night every week or so and let it work its magic on your teeth.
- Apples and Carrots. Both of these items are not only fantastic for your health, but they also provide many of the abrasive, scrubbing qualities that are found on this list, proving that for people looking for teeth whitening east Los Angeles, you don't need to look very far. Both of these are loaded with water, which helps rinse your teeth off while eating it, and the tough exterior acts as a scrub that wipes away bacteria and stains off of your teeth. If you need another alternative, celery does much of the same thing that apples and carrots do as well.